Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

I know, I know! I haven't been updating lately, I apologize. I've been pretty busy trying to get out New Years cards (that's what the Japanese do instead of Christmas cards) and getting everything done for classes. However, the winter break is almost here, so I have a little bit of down time now.

So here are some pictures from around the area where I live and my route to school:

And here are some train station pictures:


And here are some pictures from around the school, mostly of my Japanese class:

And that's that. I'll be coming up with more pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures! In the states, I would be afraid to ride my bike so close to the traffic for fear of being hit by a flying beer bottle
-Dad

Anonymous said...

The panaramic of the cityscape/mountain view looks like Fuji peeking over on the right side.