Sunday, March 9, 2008

Osaka

So I'm in Osaka at the moment. I left on a night bus with my friend Jennifer the night before last from Shinjuku. The bus ride was kinda...yeah.... We didn't get much sleep at all that night and we've been walking around all day since then, so we are dead tired. But I wanted to upload my pictures from yesterday so that I would have plenty of space for the rest of our trip.

Here are pictures from the Tenma Tenjin Plum Festival at the Tenmangu Shrine in Osaka.


Here are pictures from the Osaka Museum of Housing and Living.



And here are just some random pictures from around Osaka as well as the youth hostel we stayed in while we were there.



What do you think?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to upload all of my pictures from today due to time contraints. So just be patient, I'll get them up eventually. And I know that some of them are sideways, but I couldn't save them to the computer I'm using, so I'll fix them when I get back. Sorry!

1 comment:

Yourmove said...

It's okay I can just tilt my head.
Keep them coming!