Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Matsuri (Festival)

Well, one day last year my host-family took Haru-chan and I to a lights festival nearby. It was sort of interesting. They had a really long part of a street blocked off and they had really huge floats with lights on them with dancers and taiko drum floats inbetween them. It was really crowded and we kept losing each other, which was kind of bad. Luckily I had gotten my cell phone just that afternoon, so if we had gotten lost they could have e-mailed or called me.



What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at your blog with Firefox browser. I have an RSS reader tab at the top that shows all posts by name. All of your posts show up except the one on 12/26, which appears to lack a header that the others have. Unless I look at all posts together, I can't see the one for 12/19.
Dad

Unknown said...

That green goblin thing is staring straight into my soul...O_O;;

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

See, I told you I would visit today! Come by and visit again soon, OK?

Mr. S