Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, I will be starting my journey home tomorrow morning my time, and not a bit too soon it seems.

Lately I've been having a really awful time about it. I've gotten sick from stress and nerves once in the past month and last night I got really sick, but I think it was a combination of nerves and ice cream.

Also, this one freshman girl in the kendo club has taken a disliking to me and she's been encouraging the other freshman girls to ostracize me. But she's only outright rude when the upper class men (my friends) are not around. I was just a bit surprised, since for the the first 4 months that I was here everybody had been really nice to me.

And I have been having a lot of problems lately in my relationship, and he broke up with me last night...after I got sick, of course, though he didn't know that.

And it seems like nobody wanted to meet up with me when I come down to Austin or Dallas, which is rather depressing...(except for Tim E. and Calyn <3 )

But I really wanted to thank Calyn for being there for me all this time and supporting me, and making sure I kept things in perspective. I really do appreciate it, more than I can say. You truly have been my beacon in the darkness and I'm so glad that you are behind me. I only hope that I can be such a good friend in return!

And to all of the friends that I have made in the exchange program, thank you for your support as well, I don't know what I would have done without you guys!

And thanks again to everybody who has taken the time to look at my blog, and especially to those of you who look at it regularly It really does give me a boost when I see that people are visiting the site.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to going home and having Mexican food and sleeping in a house with central heating. This morning I woke up and it was below 40 degrees Fahrenheit!

So it looks like I'm going to be starting a new beginning, once again as a single ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family will be waiting w/open arms to welcome you back HOME---you have been missed ALOT!
As an oldster, I have learned that in life you will know alot of people but have only ONE maybe two REAL friends.
All the other "friends" are ships in search of "A" lighthouse.

Yourmove said...

Yeah, I kinda disappeared for a bit but in my defense, I wasn't really on the computer during the break so I got out of the routine. Sad times with the whole break up thing but you have plenty of friends to compensate! And lol at the Hater in the kendo club. Jealousy is a crazy thing, haha...you try talking to her to smooth things out? And I know this is REALLY late but thanks for the New Years card! It's on my desk at home. My mom was like "Who is this girl?" lol Are you here to stay or is this just a long break?

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the bad news. Hope we will be able to get together and talk if you want to. I will be here for you if you need me. Take care and know your family will always be there for you.

Sincerely
Billy