Thursday, September 6, 2007

Homestay Info

FINALLY! Haha, I finally got information about my homestay! I'll be living with a family in Sagamihara. Which is kinda funny because that's in a different prefecture than my university. My university is located in Machida, Tokyo prefecture. Sagamihara is in Kanagawa prefecture. So, they're basically in different states, but they're only five miles apart, so I'm not too worried about commuting time. However, there might be more paperwork involved...which is just great.

Apparently I'll be living with 2 adults. I was kinda hoping for children, but oh well. I'm just grateful that I have someplace to live. So here is a map of the Kanto region.


The two pink dots are roughly where Machida and Sagamihara are located. Machida is in Tokyo prefecture and Sagamihara is in Kanagawa prefecture. I think I may have put Sagamihara a bit too close to that river...

1 comment:

Dave Yeo said...

Hi,
just out of curiousity how did you find find your homestay? Was it some agency who helped you?