Sunday, September 23, 2007

Picture Catch-up

I know I haven't been putting very many pictures up, but all of my pictures are on my laptop, and I haven't been posting everything from my laptop, so here I am playing catch-up.

This is just a random picture of the outside of Narita International Airport in Chiba.

This is a picture of the hotel room that I stayed in at the Garden Narita Hotel.

This is the view from my hotel room.

This is from the bus ride from Narita to the university. Leo is the guy on the left and Kyle is the guy on the right.

These are just some random rice paddies on the way to Machida.

This is a drive-by view of Tokyo Disney.

This is a drive-by view of the Tokyo bay area.

This is a picture of Tokyo Tower in the distance.

This is Leo, he looks so much like my cousin Marcus!

This is a view of the mountains from the top floor of one of the university buildings.

Japanese McDonalds! (I haven't eaten there yet...)

This is a picture of my homestay's foyer. We leave one pair of outside shoes here and wear slippers around the house.

Notice how much bigger my flip-flops are than everybody else's shoes. ^^;

This is the toilet room. It has its own separate pair of wooden shoes.

This is the view of the back garden from my little closet room at my homestay.

This is the lovely view of the apartments from my bedroom window.

This is my little closet room where I would hang my laundry if there was bad weather.

This is the view from my morning bus stop. Very green, huh? I guess they don't call it MIDORIgaoka for nothing. ^^

This is the cat, Hachi-chan, who can open doors by herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spelled Marqus and he does not look like me. I am better looking

Anonymous said...

wow, looks really good there, must be an wonderful experience so far. hope you're doing good, miss you. bye