Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Some more pictures...

And of course, I haven't been putting up many pictures so I'm still playing catch-up.

Here are some pictures from my trip to Shinjuku. The tall guy with blue hair is Kyle, the little lady with pink hair is Joanna. The other girl is Katherine.

And here are some pictures from the welcome party that the university held for the incoming exchange students.
From right to left: my "mom", my "sister", myself, and Kyle.

This is a picture of me and some of my new friends. From left to right: Thomas, Leo, and Justin.

Me, my "sister" and my "dad"


My "mom", "sister", and me "kanpai!"


Me and my friends: Kyle is in back, then from left to right it's me, Joanna, and Pam


Then, here's a picture of me introducing myself to all of the homestay parents and foreign exchange students. There was a contest to see which person got the best reception, but I didn't place at all. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics--keep giving us a look @ your world.
How would I pronounce your name "kanpai"?

Yourmove said...

It's funny how you're taller than most of the people there. I guess it is true what they say! :P

Jesus Gaitan said...

Cool Pics! Keep them coming.