Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Farm

Well, this past weekend I've been visiting my relatives at the farm with my mom, which is always fun. We figured it would be the last time I saw them before I left for Japan, so I decided to go ahead and go with her.

Well, as soon as we got there we found out that the cats had had kittens. Fourteen kittens to be precise, and they were the cutest little things! I really wanted to take a couple home with me since I knew my aunt wasn't going to be able to keep them all, but I knew my dad would have a heart attack if we brought them home. They were mostly tabbies. There were three orange tabbies and several gray ones. The orange ones reminded my mom of the cats that she and my dad had had before me and my brother were born.

But we spent most of our time catching up with the relatives. Had some laughs, ate tons of good food, etc., etc. So here are some pictures from my trip:

No comments: